The Resource The conspirator
- The conspirator
- Statement of responsibility
- Roadside Attractions ; the American Film Company presents, in association with Wildwood Enterprises ; produced by Robert Redford ... [et al.] ; written by James Solomon ; directed by Robert Redford
- "In the wake of Abraham Lincoln's assassination, seven men and one woman are arrested and charged with conspiring to kill the President and others. Against the ominous backdrop of post-Civil War Washington, war hero Frederick Aiken (James McAvoy) reluctantly agrees to defend the lone woman charged, Mary Surratt (Robin Wright), before a military tribunal. As the nation turns against her, Surratt is forced to rely on Aiken to uncover the truth and save her life"--Container
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Newton Thomas Sigel ; editor, Craig McKay ; costume designer, Louise Frogley ; music, Mark Isham ; story by James Solomon, Gregory Bernstein
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for some violent content
- Language note
- English dialogue, optional English or Spanish subtitles ; closed captioned in English
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .C6676 2011
- James McAvoy, Robin Wright, Kevin Kline, Evan Rachel Wood, Danny Huston, Justin Long, Colm Meaney, Alexis Bledel, James Badge Dale
- live action
ContextContext of The conspirator
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Lincoln Township Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.